Thank you for your interest in registering with Gold line care services. Please complete and return the application form to us. The Nurses Agencies Regulations 2002 stipulates mandatory information required in respect to all healthcare workers supplied by an agency. Therefore please take care in completing all relevant sections of the application form(s).
Applicants called for interview must bring the following:
• Application Form
• Equal Opportunities Form
• Healthcare Questionnaire
• Valid DBS
• Member Bank Details
• Proof of identity – valid passport
• National Insurance Number
• Drivers License
• Proof of address – 2
Proof of right to work
• Letter confirming you are a student
• 2 recent passport size photographs.
• Proof of right to work
• Original certificates for evidence of any relevant qualifications and training.
• Records of immunisation or vaccinations
• For Nurses –NMC statement of registration
• Any professional indemnity insurance
Please note that only original documents will be accepted, references provided should be an employer with employers work address. References from friends and relatives will NOT be accepted.
If you have questions about the application form(s) or anything to do with our service please contact us on the telephone number given above. We look forward to receiving your application and working with you.